Eligibility for Membership
- Members and former members of the Georgia Army and Air
- Members of Reserve Components of the Armed Services of
the United States
- Members of the Georgia State Defense Force
- Employees of the Imery’s Kaolin Companies/Dry Branch
Kaolin and Engelhard/BASF Kaolin, their Contractors, employees,
- Organizations whose membership is primarily composed of
the foregoing shall also be eligible for membership in the
- Any persons related by blood, adoption, or marriage to
or living in the same household with a person within the
common bond, and to the surviving spouses of deceased members
whose eligibility is mentioned above.
How To Join:
1. Print the Membership Application below and complete all fields.
Membership Account Application
- If you wish to open a savings/membership account, please send in no less than $5.00. This is for the one time membership fee.
- If you wish to open a checking account, you must open a membership account first, as it is a requirement for any type of account with the Credit Union even when applying for a loan. The checking account requires a minimum deposit of $25.00 to open. This will cover any check orders/card orders. Please note: You must send in the $5 to open the savings as well. The total amount of money you should send in is $30.00.
- If you are also applying for a loan, a $20 loan application fee will need to paid also.
- Make sure to send a copy of your Driver's License or State Issue ID. This information is required by the Patriot Law and OFAC.
2. After completing all information on the membership application, please mail it to:
Georgia Guard Credit Union
1030 Shurling Dr.
Macon, GA 31211
If you have any questions concerning any of this, please contact a Member Services Representative locally at